Hi Lovelies it has been a really busy week of events last friday was Belfast Fashion Week, have a read of a previous launch Belfast Fashion Week launch and saturday was the Spring launch of The Boulevard Banbridge.I get so many questions about my tan that I had to tell you what I’m using CatwalktanHQ
I was kindly sent CatwalkHQ mousse in medium, and having tried a million tans I wasn’t quite sure what would set this tan apart. Firstly its made in Ireland and is Vegan and Cruelty free, with some cosmetic houses reverting back to animal testing this was a big plus.
Get ready to see my casper face before I applied CatwalkHQ tan…
I did all my preparation and on Wednesday evening applied my CatwalktanHQ medium mousse with the velvet mit in long even strokes; I then applied it to my face with a makeup brush and used the same brush for my hands so i wouldn’t have horrible patchy hands. Went to bed and woke up like JLO on thursday morning!!
Just to refresh everyone or if you haven’t used self tan before, these are the steps i take to tan or to tan brides etc.
- Exfoliate every other day in the shower 2 weeks before (you should be doing this 3 times a week to get the dead skin off.)
- Wax shave or do your hair removal at least a day or 2 before tanning.
- Slather your skin in moisturiser after your shower, the day of tanning only lightly moisturise your ankles knees and dry areas; or the tan won’t take.
- Use the CatwalktanHQ mitt in long even stokes, and use a makeup brush to do your hands mixed with a little moisturiser; i use the brush to do my face.
Lets do the science bit:
CatwalktanHQ uses high quality ingredients so your skin will thank you including…
- Hyaluronic Acid to moisturise and prevent the dreaded snake skin
- Goji Berry Extract
- Red raspberry extract
- Aloe Vera
- Ginkgo bilboa
This is what sets this tan apart for me, I’ve tried other tans and it wears off terribly, I’ve used this for 6 weeks and it always comes out golden and sun kissed and my skin never feels dry.
That was my full on CatwalktanHQ mousse in medium and makeup and lashes for Belfast Fashion Week; I was going to wear bare legs but it was cold in Belfast so had to wear tights teehee!
I love this CatwalkHQ mousse and will be taking in to Barcelona so I can have that JLO glow on holiday. The beautiful Lisa Jordan from Just Jordan and Rosie Connolly are both ambassadors of the brand.
- Available in 2 colours medium and dark
- Made in Ireland
- Skin friendly ingredients brilliant for us over 30’s
** CatwalktanHQ mousse tan was gifted to me as a PR sample, as always all opinions are 100% my own.
Where to buy….
Direct from CatwalktanHQ . com … Cara Pharmacy deliver to Eire Uk and worldwide and pharmacies all over Ireland.