Hello lovelies, as I write this the sun is shinning in the North Of Ireland and I want to share with you what I’ve been using and loving to get Summer ready, and I know you will too. I have a mix of drugstore, mid priced and high end so something to suit every taste and budget.
As the weather is so nice its fab to be able to wear maxi dresses, playsuits, daisy duke shorts and of course fake tan is the safest way to achieve that JLO glow. I adore CatwalktanHQ medium mousse as its very easy to apply and gives a golden glow without any trace of orange!
- Dries in a few moments
- develops in 2-4 hours
- Hyalouronic Acid, antioxidants, aloe, make it hydrating & good for the skin
- price eire €25 NI UK £22 (30% off at Cara pharmacy . com at the time of writing so cheaper atm)
CatwalkHQ in-depth review HERE
**Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder – St Lucia
I’ve been using a contour from Benefit Hoola for so long, and whilst I still like it, Elf has taken me by surprise! It’s the perfect colour to give you that contour or just to bronze your skin. The added bonus is you get a beautiful blusher to match which is the perfect coral shade without a hint of glitter in sight. Elf contour St Lucia will suit all ages and skin types. The price point is so amazing!!
- Matt bronzer and blusher
- convenient palette
- apply bronzer with an angled brush into the hollows of the cheeks (pull a fish face to find hollows)
- apply the blusher onto the apples of cheek and over the bronzer into hairline
- Price NI UK £5 Superdrug Eire €7:25 Inish Pharmacy and pharmacies nationwide
I am such a lipstick snob until I tried and used Note Matt Moist in lingerie nude it really is the perfect shade of pink nude for summer days, the Matt Moist lipgloss in Angel literally stays put through eating and drinking, perfect for long Summer nights at the Marker roof top bar Marker Dublin Blog or the rooftop at The Merchant Belfast with a Mojito.
- Note Matt Moist Lipstick & lip gloss has macadamia oil & vitamin E
- Great colour payoff, matt but nourishing
- Lipstick & gloss NI £5:95 Eire €7:95
- available in pharmacies nationwide in Eire, BTY Belfast and cara pharmacy online
**CND Vinylux Nail Colours
I have tried all sorts of nail polish and nothing beats CND Vinylux polish and topcoat. Did you know Meghan wore the bridal CND colours on her wedding day to Harry! Of course we both have great taste!!
All the other nail polishes have chipped badly on my toes. I live in flip-flops and sandals in Summer, so like to have my toes summer ready. Since Kim Kardashian wore yellow on her toes recently I wanted a little hollywood on my toes, CND Vinylux in jellied is such a beautiful sunny yellow. Taffy is a beautiful shade of blue and would be perfect for brides blue on the big day.
- Apply 2 thin coats of CND VINYLUX long wear polish
- Finish with a coat of CND VINYLUX top coat
- 100 shades of Shellac Gel polish matches your CND VINYLUX POLISH
- available in good salons & Cultbeauty . com online £10:95 NI UK €12 Eire
The colour of CND Vinylux Meghan Markle is rumoured to have on for the wedding is cake pop. It comes in Polish & Shellac gel polish.
Primark Pink Denim Jacket
Finally I have a Pink Denim Jacket from Primark. It is the perfect shade of pink and has a lived in look with a few ripped pieces. Since it went up on instagram ive had so many questions about where it’s from. It goes perfectly over my summer dresses and also for a little double denim action, as the 90’s are “where it’s at this summer season”.
- Primark Belfast £15
- Soft denim with a few ripped pieces
- If you see it get it as every NI Blogger wanted it at an event recently
I hope you have a lovely summer and long may the Sunny weather continue. All prices and stockists are underneath each Item.
Items marked ** Where gifted, as always all opinions are my own.
3 thoughts on “Get Summer Ready with Lurganista”
I’ve heard so many good things about ELF and of course Note Cosmetics! I’ll maybe have to go and have a nosey, though I have just been introduced to Benefit Hoola Contour and I don’t think I could give it up just yet lol
That pink primary denim jacket has just made my heart skip a beat! It is so so beautiful!
I hope you had an amazing time in Italy and can’t wait to hear all about it!
Nice post… loving your denim jacket..color is so cool😊👌
LikeLiked by 1 person
I adore the pink denim, it’s Primark x